At Lichtenstein Law Group PLC, we believe that each case, each matter involving our clients, must be treated individually. We will start by developing a strategy tailored to your case. That may mean employing aggressive negotiation tactics, launching immediately into litigation and trial strategy, or taking the time necessary to develop a solid case. Wherever we need to start in a given case, our end goal is always clear: a successful courtroom verdict.
From the moment we take your case, we begin preparing for trial. This includes:
- Conducting a detailed investigation into the facts to develop a strong foundation for your case.
- Working with our network of top expert witnesses from Virginia and across the country.
- Putting our resources to work for you to uncover every piece of evidence that could help your case.
- Piecing all the parts of your case together to develop a coherent story that the judge and jury will find compelling.
- Researching all applicable case law and statutes to craft a sound legal argument.
- Thorough jury research to ensure you get a fair trial.
Preparing for trial takes total commitment from our attorneys. You can rest assured knowing that when we take a case, we eat, sleep, and breathe that case. Just like the case probably keeps you up at night, our dedicated trial lawyers will be working long hours, poring over the details and perfecting arguments.
Above all else, we keep your needs as our top priority. Although we will fight aggressively to meet – and exceed – your expectations in the courtroom, we recognize that all of our trial preparation may instead lead to an excellent settlement offer. In the end, we define our success by your satisfaction.