Auto accidents are notorious for leaving a trail of injuries that disrupt victims’ everyday lives. However, many of those injuries — bruises, cuts, scrapes, even whiplash — are minor when you think about the big picture. At Lichtenstein Law Group PLC, our focus is on clients whose lives have been forever changed by the injuries they’ve suffered. We help people who may need years or decades of medical care and rehabilitation to recover, or those who may be facing the fact that one accident has redefined what “normal” will be for them from now on.
Our attorneys and team of medical experts focus on handling cases involving:
When people are coping with these types of catastrophic car accident injuries, they are at their most vulnerable. That’s why our aggressive attorneys stay by their side, fighting fiercely against insurance companies and other at-fault parties who may try to deny responsibility or place blame on the victim.
What Our Roanoke Car Accident Lawyers Can Do for You
At Lichtenstein Law Group PLC, our Virginia car accident attorneys are committed to taking your case to trial. We believe that securing maximum compensation for our clients only comes with strategic trial preparation and planning. As soon as we start working on your case, we will map out our path to trial. This includes:
- Collecting all the facts about your car accident and conducting thorough investigations to build a solid foundation for your case.
- Calling on our network of top medical professionals, accident investigators, vehicle engineers, and any other expert witnesses we need to prove your case.
- Using the vast resources at our disposal to track down the key evidence that could assist in your case.
- Putting together all the pieces of your case to craft a compelling story to present to the judge and jury.
- Conducting jury research to gain the best insights into your case.
We know from experience that a catastrophic injury from a car accident is something that victims have to think about every second of every day. We want you to know that when our attorneys are preparing for a trial in pursuit of compensation for your injury, that is what we think about, too. We are known to work very hard, often day and night, to sift through the evidence from the accident, review medical and police reports, and fully prepare our arguments for trial.
Throughout all of our preparation, we have only one priority — our clients’ needs. That means that although we will fight aggressively for you in the courtroom, we are also proud when the threat of a looming trial forces our opponents to make an excellent settlement offer. In the end, our clients’ satisfaction is our only measure of success.